Human Calibration Method
Alpha and Beta Inspection Error Calculation
Free Alpha and Beta Inspection Error Calculation formula will be immediately sent to the Email address you list below.
This powerful tool may be used to calulate the Monthly Quality Costs directly caused by Inspection Errors.
During the visual or other sensory based inspection of any manufactured part or product only 5 possible outcomes are possible:
1. The inspector releases a good part.
2. The inspection rejects a bad part.
3. The inspector rejects a good part (an Alpha Inspection Error - internal reject rate increase)
4. The inspector releases a bad part (a Beta Inspection Error - customer complaint increase)
5. The inspector can not make a decision.
To discover how to calculate your Alpha and Beta Inspection Error Costs enter your Email address below.
Visit www.humancalibration.com or click the Training tab on the menu above to find out more about Alpha and Beta errors and how to correct them.
|USA Mailing Address
||Canadian Mailing Address
|269 Walker Street V4089
||450 Orchard Park Drive
|Detroit, Michigan, USA, 48207
||Lakeshore, Ontario, Canada N8N 4Y2